The 2014-15 “Make the Grade” program kicked off September 25 at Manchester’s high schools. “Make the Grade” is a public-private partnership between the City of Manchester, AutoFair, Manchester School District and the New Hampshire Fisher Cats.
All Manchester high school students are eligible to win. This year’s winner will receive:
- A brand new 2015 Hyundai Veloster
- And a Kindle Fire HD 7″
- And a $250 NBT Bank gift card
All 11 remaining finalists will receive and $100 NBT Bank Gift Card and a Kindle Fire HD 7″
Steps to enter:
- Bring original report card and honor’s recognition to Autofair Honda, Ford or Hyundai.
- Give a photo copy to a sales associate.
- Fill out an entry form(s)
Deadline to submit report cards is May 26, 2015, 9 p.m.
Better grades get better odds to win
- Principal’s list = 3 entries
- High Honors list = 2 entries
- Honors list = 1 entry
This is the fourth year “Make the Grade” will award a brand new car to a junior or senior high school student who earns Honor Roll status the first, second and third quarters of the academic year.