Make a Real Difference. Become a Newsroom Partner.
Organizations that become Newsroom Partners gain recognition and can provide VIP memberships for employees or leadership team members. In this job market, offering fringe benefits helps attract and retain top employees. When asked why they become VIP members, our readers consistently cite their desire to support a strong source of local news.
Help unlock this passion in your employees.
All Newsroom Partners will be identified and have representation in a special section on our news site, plus you’ll have the option to be featured in a Spotlight Story and/or in-house podcast.
Regular communication and exclusive updates from the publisher.
You’ll designate employees to receive an annual Angel-level VIP individual membership. They’ll receive all the perks, discounts, and access of a VIP membership, but provided through your partnership.
At every level, Newsroom Partners will see their generosity connect in a virtuous circle as the Ink Link provides valuable marketing sponsorship to your favorite nonprofit.
You will be invited to our annual Roundtable with the Publisher where we’ll highlight the work you powered, the sources who made it happen, and the solutions we found in an innovative and fun way.
We want to partner with businesses of all sizes.
Our partnership levels allow your organization to support local news whether you have a few employees or hundreds.
- Funds a reporter position that focuses on a specific beat
- $2,500 in marketing value annually to a non-profit of your choice
- Funds a part-time position that focuses on a specific beat
- $1,000 in marketing value annually to a non-profit of your choice
- Provides foundational support for Ink Link operations
- $500 in marketing value annually to a non-profit of your choice