A word from the Publisher:
I’ve launched an independent news venture because I have a passion for the city of Manchester, and most of all, the people, places, things and ideas that matter.
Consider partnering with me as an advertiser or sponsor, so I can keep doing what I’m doing for you on a full-time basis. And even hire some help!
Contact me, any time.
Welcome to Manchester Ink Link, your new favorite source of independent news and information for Manchester, NH.
If you aren’t already a daily subscriber, it’s quick and easy – and free. Just click here and sign up, and you will receive our daily eNews, delivered right to your email box every morning at 6 a.m. with a news round-up.
Are you a local business owner looking to connect with your target audience? We love to support the local economy. Click here to learn more about advertising with us – we’ll do everything we can to get your message in front of our more than 62,000 monthly readers with a reach that extends far beyond your own Facebook marketing abilities.
Daily posts are aimed at keeping you informed about the things you care most about. If you don’t find what you’re looking for, let me know what you’d like to see more of, and I’ll deliver. Call or text me using the information at the top of the page, or just fill out this handy contact form.
Submit a story
If you have something you’d like to submit, you can also do it yourself.
Click here and follow the instructions and your information will be added directly to the site (once it’s approved by me!)
What can you do to help Manchester Ink Link succeed?
- Become a sustaining supporter: We’re an independent news source, which means we rely solely on financial support of advertisers and the generosity of readers, who appreciate getting free news and information. Click here to learn more.
- Subscribe to the daily eNews blast which arrives in your email box at 6 a.m. every day, an easy way to catch up on the news and link to our most recent stories. Heck, recycle it by emailing to a friend and save a virtual tree.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Share the stories you like on your Facebook or Twitter. Leave comments under the stories that move you and get the conversation started.
- Become an advertising partner. We’ll give your business a boost with high visibility and guaranteed clicks to your site – we’re registering more than 250,000 monthly visits, per Google Analytics. Rates are flexible to fit your budget, and we have fantastic and fun ad options, including leading-edge interactive ads. Learn more here.
- Got a news tip or story idea? I’m all ears. Text or call me at 603-930-0640, or email me at email@example.com. And if you see news happening, snap a photo with your celly or take a quick 1-minute video and send that along too, with a little information. I’ll do the rest.
- Want to contribute? We will provide you a dedicated space where you can share your thoughts, ideas, opinions or expertise with our readers via The Soapbox, Letters to the Editor, or your own dedicated blogging space.
- Just want to say how much you are liking Manchester Ink Link? That means the world! We encourage your feedback. You can email Carol directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Carol Robidoux is Editor and Publisher of Manchester Ink Link. With years of experience on the local news scene, Robidoux has reported for the New Hampshire Union Leader, Nashua Patch, and has written for the Boston Globe, the Concord Monitor, New Hampshire Public Radio, Business New Hampshire Magazine and other local and regional publications, including election reporting for MSNBC and PBS News Hour.
That’s me on national TV!
Click here for more on Carol’s news background.