MANCHESTER, NH – You can enroll your new-to-the-district student without waiting until the last minute, during a three-day pre-enrollment bonanza, taking place at three different school locations around the city over three days.
- Tuesday, August 7 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 3-6 p.m. at Beech Street Elementary School, 333 Beech St.
- Wednesday, August 8 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 3 p.m.-6 p.m. at Gossler Park Elementary School, 145 Parkside Ave.
- Thursday, August 9 from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. and 3 p.m.-6 p.m.at Bakersville Elementary School, 20 Elm St.
This is open to all children attending any school in Manchester, no appointment necessary.
Visit www.mansd.org for the required enrollment forms. Fill them out and bring them with you, or complete them at the time of registration.
You must also bring:
- one proof of age, such as your child’s birth certificate, passport, signed affidavit, or other government-issued document
- two proofs of residence, such as utility bills or rental agreement
- your child’s immunization and last physical exam records
- for middle or high school students, your child’s last report card