Even with these alternative options, please keep everyone safe by washing your hands with soap for 20 seconds, sneeze and cough into your elbow, don’t touch anything you don’t need to touch, and just be kind to everyone.
We’ll keep this post updated as much as we can, so please keep an eye on it! If you notice something missing (this is a work in progress) please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Before we go into what each business is offering, here are a couple ways you can help them: purchase a gift card for future use, order take out/delivery (don’t forget to tip!), share the great stories you have of any establishment online- through social media or leave them a great review, and if they are offering online classes or demonstrations, sign up! That will help both you and them. Also, Instead of asking for a refund for a concert or show, hold your tickets until the event is either rescheduled, ask for a credit to use later, or wait until there is another you wish to attend and ask for an exchange. Please give businesses extra time to respond if you send an inquiry, they are figuring out the best way to navigate the situation for themselves, customers, clients, employees, and their own families.
A new way to navigate downtown Manchester
RESTAURANTS: (Click the links for deals and information about each location).
- Stark Brewing Co. has pick-up or delivery of full menu. Promoting 50-cent wings on March 19 plus still plenty of reubens/corned beef. If picking up, you can also get Stark’s in-house vodka, rum or bourbon, as well as beer. Beer also available for delivery.
- Buba Noodle is offering free meals off of their kids menu for school-aged children and 10 percent off for all Health Care workers. They are doing this via takeout or delivery and are open Tuesday – Sunday, 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Baked Cafe is open for take out and delivery
- Hop Knot Manchester has a gift certificate sale! For every $20 you spend, they give you $5 free, just email email@example.com. They are also open for take out 12-7 p.m. so you can still enjoy a delicious pretzel.
- Thirsty Moose Manchester is open for take out only Wednesday- Sunday from 12-8 p.m.
- Dulces Bakery is available for delivery via Doordash or for pick-up – call ahead.
- Moe’s Italian Sandwiches is open for call ahead and curbside service with delivery through Door Dash and Postmates.
- Piccola Italia NH is open for take out only
- 900 Degrees Neopolitan Pizza is open for take out and delivery
- Midtown Cafe at the Beacon is open for take out
- Ben and Jerry’s Manchester is open for take out and delivery, so you can still feed your ice cream addiction from 11a.m. – 10 p.m., the delivery radius is 15 minutes outside of Manchester, and they are also on GrubHub, DoorDash, and Uber Eats.
- Mangia Italian llc will be open from 5-7 p.m. for take out
- Fridas Tacos and Tequila is open for take out and delivery through DoorDash and GrubHub
- A&E Coffee & Tea is open for pick up and carry out only
- Noodz will be open for take out and delivery between 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. and again from 4:30-7 p.m. from Monday through Thursday
- Matbah Mediterranean Cuisine will only be open for take out and online orders through Uber Eats, DoorDash, GrubHub, and Postmates
- The Crown Tavern will be open for takeout (they have included some Chophouse items as well) from 12-2 p.m. and 4-7 p.m., they also are having a gift card special- for every gift card you purchase now, you will receive a bonus 10% gift card for use after Mother’s Day (May 10).
- Athens Restaurant is open for takeout Tuesday through Sunday from 11:30-7:30 p.m.
- The Wild Rover is open for take out and gift cards from 11:00 a.m. until they feel like everyone has gotten what they need on Monday through Friday. Saturday and Sunday takeout will begin at 10:a.m. and remain open as late as needed!
- Firefly American Bistro & Bar will have a new menu each day, geared towards individuals and families. They will be open for delivery (within an 8 mile radius) and take out. They are also having a great gift card special- 25 percent of all gift card purchases will be going directly to their staff. Gift cards are available online or over the phone.
- Red Arrow Diner is open for take out, delivery (5 mile radius of location, $15 minimum), and curbside pickup. Pies and cakes are available via online ordering and home style meals are available from 6 a.m. – 7 p.m. every day.
- Margaritas will be open for take out or delivery with Uber Eats, every day from 11:30 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Kisaki is open for take out and delivery via DoorDash and Grubhub, gift cards are also available’
- The Gyro Spot is open regular hours, minus late nights on the weekend, when they will close at 9:00. Order takeout or delivery via DoorDash and Uber Eats. Another gift card special: get a $25 gift card for just $20!
- USA Chicken and Biscuit is open regular business hours for take out, pickup, and delivery via GrubHub, DoorDash, and Uber Eats.’
- The Local Moose Cafe will be open from 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. for take out and call ahead only.
- To Share Brewing Company will be open for take out and delivery Tuesday-Friday 3:00 – 7:00 p.m., Saturday and Sunday from 12:00-6:00 p.m.
- Penuche’s Music Hall is open for takeout and delivery seven days a week 12-8 p.m.
- Murphy’s Taproom is open for take out, curbside, and delivery.
- Mr. Mac’s is open for take-out and delivery
- Republic is open for take out and delivery Wednesday – Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. and a minimum order of $25.00, credit card only
- Campo Enoteca is open for take out and delivery through Republic (see above).
- Waterworks Cafe is open for pick up and delivery!
- Granite State Lunchbox is open for takeout and delivery, with adjusted hours of 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., please call your order in’
- The Bridge Cafe on Elm is open for takeout and delivery every day from 7:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m. and has gift cards available!
- Restoration Cafe has full menu available, call ahead for pick-up or delivery options via Uber Eats
- Fratellos is open for takeout and delivery daily from 4-8 p.m., free kids meal with purchase of an entree
- Studio 550 Arts Center will be open limited hours through 3/21 for those finishing projects. They will then be closed through 4/7 with online project posts, but there are gift cards available!
- Granite State Candy Shoppe is open with reduced hours, and has online orders and is working on free ground shipping
- Barre Life is offering virtual classes for members
- The Bookery Manchester is moving online! Virtual story time on Facebook Live every morning at 9:00 a.m., they are currently working on moving public events online, and will have curbside pickup for food orders, with delivery in the works.
- Pop of Color has restricted hours of 10:30 a.m.-3:00 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and has so much available in their online shop (including gift cards!).
- A|R Workshop Manchester is offering DIY to-go kits with pickup curbside and gift cards! Get your craft on
- Dancing Lion will be open regular hours for take out and retail sales and will have free shipping for online sales.
- Castro’s Back Room is open for business but will not be serving alcohol.
- Diane Crespo Gallery is open with small class sizes Thurs.-Sat.
- Beeze Tees is open 10 a.m. -5 p.m. through March 20, then will close through April 5 but is still accepting orders and printing, they can ship
The following businesses are temporarily closed until at least April 7 (Try sharing a great story or a review of one of them!):