MANCHESTER, NH — Come out and make your voice heard by attending the final public hearing for the city’s Five-Year Strategic Plan on Thursday Feb. 19.
The City of Manchester receives an average of $2.3 million annually from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) in Community Development Block Grant, HOME, Emergency Solution Grant and other funds. The City is conducting its Five-Year Strategic Plan to utilize these funds and seeks public input and ideas to develop a plan that accurately reflects the needs of the community.
The final meeting is set for:
- Thursday, February 19, 2015 Southern NH Planning Commission
6:30-8 p.m. 438 Dubuque Street
Topics discussed may include:
• Healthy Neighborhoods
• Economic Development
• Home Ownership & Affordable Housing Development
• Health and Human Services
• Strategies for the Homeless
• Recreational Opportunities
• Infrastructure Improvements
• Planning and Public Management
• Education and Skills Development
You can also take this online Community Improvement Survey.
For further information, please contact a CIP Representative at the Manchester Planning and Community Development Department at 603-624-6450.
Click here for more City Government stories from our archives.