CONCORD, NH – Future In Sight (formerly NH Association for the Blind) is hiring a Business Office Coordinator. Details below.
Dust off your resume, or pass it on!
- Education: Associates Degree in Accounting
- Experience: 3-5 years of sufficient accounting and administrative experience to complete major duties and provide support needed bythe VP of Finance & Administration.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process payroll
- Process accounts payable
- Process billing/receivables
- Prepare bank deposits
- Record cash receipts and disbursements
- Complete some reconciliations
- Assist with HR tasks such as providing new hire documentation, benefit renewals and management of personnel records
- Maintain business office records
- Other duties as assigned
- Perform all duties in a professional manner
- Excellent people skills
- Maintain positive relationships and demonstrate tact and sensitivity in dealing with clients, consumers, board members, volunteers, and vendors
- Strong attention to detail and knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite required; as well as proficiency in Abila MIP or other similar accounting software
- Uphold the mission of Future In Sight and its values as set forth in the agency’s Mission and Vision statements
Full time position (M-F 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.) based in Concord, NH.
Future In Sight is a private, non-profit organization providing a full range of education and vision rehabilitation services to infants, toddlers, children, adults and seniors who are blind and visually impaired.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Nathalie Fortier, VP of Finance & Administration at email@example.com