Manchester Police are investigating reports of five stolen vehicles taken overnight June 18 from several locations.
- A black motorcycle, was stolen from the apartment complex parking lot at 15 Country Club Drive.
- A black and red 2005 Honda RVT1000R motocycle, covered in a blue and tan tarp, was stolen from the lot of the condominium complex on Fox Hollow Way.
- A light blue 2006 Dodge Caravan was stolen from the parking lot at 495 Old Wellington Road.
- A 2001 maroon Dodge Caravan was taken from the parking lot at 151 Townhouse Road.
- A 1990 green Dodge Caravan was taken from the lot at 69 Eastern Avenue.
Police have no information linking the crimes, but encourage anyone with information to call 668-8711. Anonymous tips for cash rewards can be made through Manchester Crimeline at 624-4040 or online at manchestercrimeline.org.