MANCHESTER, NH – The City of Manchester continues to experience community-wide transmission of COVID-19 in neighborhood businesses and the community at large.
As we reopen businesses and other recreation destinations in the city, it is even more important to do the following to stop the spread of the virus as outlined by City of Manchester Health Department and the Manchester Emergency Operations Center:
- Everyone should wear a cloth mask when they are outside of the home and in public. This is not a substitute for social/physical distancing and other prevention measures. You still need to stay at least 6 feet away from people, even when wearing a face covering.
- Everyone should get tested for COVID-19. Many positive cases do not know that they have the virus. To protect yourself and your loved ones, you are encouraged to get tested.
The City of Manchester Health Department is encouraging all residents to get tested for COVID-19, especially those living within elevated risk neighborhoods as defined by the City Health Dashboard.
The listing below provides several testing options in Manchester. You can call the Manchester COVID-19 Hotline at 603-668-1547 to speak with a health professional for assistance. The hotline is available from 9 a.m.-3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Call Your Doctor – Most health care organizations are providing testing.
- City of Manchester Mobile Testing Site – Every Tuesday in July, FREE testing all ages, Drive-Thru or Walk-Thru, East and West side locations offered, Appointments are required and can be scheduled by calling 603-668-1547.
- Rite Aid Pharmacy – 1631 Elm Street, Free Testing for Adults 18+, Drive Thru Testing Site, Appointments are required and can be scheduled online: https://www.riteai,d.com/pharmacy/services/covid-19-testing
- CVS Pharmacy – 432 South Main Street, Testing for Adults 18+, Drive Thru Testing Site, Health insurance will be processed, ID is required, Appointments can be scheduled online: https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing “