NASHUA, NH – Manchester School Board member David Wihby was among 10 men arrested last week by the Nashua Police Department’s Problem Oriented Policing (POP) Unit on charges of prostitution and related offenses, misdemeanor charges.
The arrests took place at two city hotels and were the result of men responding to advertisements from women placed online. The following individuals were arrested on March 27, 2015 and are scheduled for arraignment May 4:
- John Ashford, 36, 2 N. Main Street, Westford, MA, Released on $160 cash bail
- Eric Suliveras, 48, 70 Little River Road, Kingston, NH, Released on $2,000 PR
- Craig Mitchell, 24, 31 Faith Avenue, Dracut, MA, Released on $160 cash bail
The following individuals were arrested on April 3, 2015 and are scheduled for arraignment May 11:
- Robert Seely, 64, 20 Leyden Street, North Andover, MA, Released on $2,000 PR
- David Wihby, 62, 540 Kerney Circle, Manchester, NH, Released on $2,000. PR
- Milas Thompson, 28, 44 Bald Hill Road, Raymond, NH, Released on $2,000 PR
- Kevin Clark, 54, 122 Poplar Street, Manchester, NH, Released on $2,000 PR
- John McCormack, 51, 39 Stearns Road, Amherst, NH, released on $2,000 PR
- Sean Cullinane, 38, 2 Hemlock Street, Hudson, NH, Released on $2,000 PR
- Beau Burgess, 31, 6 Depot Street, Merrimack, NH, Released on $300 cash bail.
Burgess was also found to be in possession of cocaine at the time of his arrest and was subsequently charged with a felony narcotic offense.
The Nashua Police Department asks for complaints about prostitution to be reported to 603-594-3500 or Nashua Crimeline at 603-589-1665.