The Windy.com interactive graphic above allows you to zoom in and out, fast-forward to see the futurecast, and check on various weather patterns here in NH and around the country. Select from menu in the top right corner.
Normal temperature this time of year is 76, today’s high will be 91. Today’s record is 90 set back in 1930 & 2005. So record heat today, that will continue tomorrow and Monday. Caution is advised if doing strenuous activities outside the next several days.
Weather Outlook June 5 – June 9
Weather Patterns We’re Watching
Beach forecast for Hampton & Rye
- Weather Outlook: Mostly sunny
- UV Index: Very high.
- Thunderstorm Potential: None
- High Temperature: Mid 80s
- Winds: SW 10-15 mph.
- Surf Height: Around 2 feet.
- Water Temperature: 52 degrees – According to the USCG, when the water temperature is below 60 degrees, the average submerged person could lose dexterity within minutes and be unable to accomplish simple tasks like buckling a life jacket or operating a radio.
- Rip Current Risk: Low
- Tides: Hampton Beach High 7.8 feet (MLLW) 08:47 AM. Low 1.0 feet (MLLW) 03:13 PM