The Windy.com interactive graphic above allows you to zoom in and out, fast-forward to see the futurecast, and check on various weather patterns here in NH and around the country. Select from menu in the top right corner.
Low pressure that gave us a damp & cool Memorial Day weekend moves away through the Canadian Maritimes. Today high pressure will give us some sun along with temperatures warming to near 80.
Weather Outlook June 1 – June 5
Weather Patterns We’re Watching
Beach forecast for Hampton & Rye
- Weather Outlook: Some sun & warmer.
- UV Index: Very high.
- Thunderstorm Potential: None.
- High Temperature: Low 70s
- Winds: WSW 5-10 mph.
- Surf Height: Around 2 feet.
- Water Temperature: 51 degrees – According to the USCG, when the water temperature is below 60 degrees, the average submerged person could lose dexterity within minutes and be unable to accomplish simple tasks like buckling a life jacket or operating a radio.
- Rip Current Risk: Low
- Tides: Hampton Beach Low -0.1 feet (MLLW) 11:28 AM . High 8.3 feet (MLLW) 05:33 PM.\
TODAY 0.43″ THE MONTH OF MAY 3.43″ .05″ above normal