The Windy.com interactive graphic above allows you to zoom in and out, fast-forward to see the futurecast, and check on various weather patterns here in NH and around the country. Select from menu in the top right corner.
Rain will taper to a few spotty showers by noon with the potential for breaks of sun in the afternoon.
Weather Outlook, May 30 – June 3
Weather Patterns We’re Watching
Beach forecast for Hampton & Rye
- Weather Outlook: Mostly cloudy with some spotty showers
- UV Index: Low
- Thunderstorm Potential: None.
- High Temperature: Around 60.
- Winds: NE 5-10 mph, becoming NW in the afternoon.
- Surf Height: 4-6 feet.
- Water Temperature: 51 degrees – According to the USCG, when the water temperature is below 60 degrees, the average submerged person could lose dexterity within minutes and be unable to accomplish simple tasks like buckling a life jacket or operating a radio.
- Rip Current Risk: Low
- Tides: Hampton Beach Low -0.5 feet (MLLW) 10:28 AM. High 8.4 feet (MLLW) 04:32 PM.