The Windy.com interactive graphic above allows you to zoom in and out, fast-forward to see the futurecast, and check on various weather patterns here in NH and around the country. Select from menu in the top right corner.
Showers and thunderstorms at times today. High pressure with dry weather and seasonably warm temperatures return tomorrow into the last day of spring.
Weather Outlook June 15 – June 19
Weather Patterns We’re Watching
Beach Weather Update
- Weather Outlook: Mostly cloudy. Patchy fog. Numerous showers and scattered thunderstorms.
- UV Index: Low.
- Thunderstorm Potential: Moderate. Implies that thunderstorms are possible.
- Temperature: In the Upper 60s.
- Winds: SE 5-10 mph.
- Surf Height: Around 3 feet.
- Water Temperature: 60 degrees.
- Rip Current Risk: Low.
- Tides: Hampton Beach Low 0.3 feet (MLLW) 09:47 AM. High 7.8 feet (MLLW) 03:48 PM..