MANCHESTER, NH – You don’t have to be an alumnus of Leadership Greater Manchester to participate in the Second Annual LGM Alumni Trivia Night; all you need is a head full of trivial knowledge about our city, and an urge to prove your superiority.
- Know a lot of random facts…
- Have a lot of knowledge about Manchester…
- Are looking for something FUN to do…
Then this event is for YOU!
Interested in creating a team?
- Establish a Team Captain in your group of 10.
- Pick a team name.
- Have your team captain register a team of 10.
Teams of 10 are $200 ($20 per person) – this pricing includes food, trivia, and proceeds go to the LGM Scholarship Fund!
- Can my team be less than 10? Yes, but we may place individual registrants with your team. Contact us directly if you want a smaller table.
- Can by team be more than 10? No – however, you can have more than 1 table. For example: if 20 individuals from your class or organization want to play, you will need 2 team captains and will essentially have 2 different teams.
- How does registration work? One individual, a team captain, will need to purchase a full table of 10, and teammates can compensate their Team Captain accordingly.
- Can I register, even though I don’t have a team? Yes! Purchase an individual seat and we will place you with a team.
245 Hooksett Road
Wednesday, June 5
- 5-5:45 p.m.: Networking
- 5:45 p.m.-7:45 p.m.: Trivia
$20 for an individual registration