A gallery of some items below. Lots more photos on the James R St. Jean Auction site’s Facebook.
CONCORD, NH – Been dreaming of a Browning 30-06 hunting rifle with scope (like new)? Maybe a pair of ATVs with a little crusted mud for authenticity? How about a lot of baseball gloves, or computers – or any one of more than 150 vehicles – some drivable, some good for part – all going to the highest bidder?
Then you’ll want to check out the 2017 State of NH public surplus property auction featuring items from multiple municipalities, including Manchester Police – more than 150 vehicles and equipment, firearms, heavy equipment, ATVs, tools, gaming systems, commercial kitchen equipment, cameras, computers and much more.
The auction is set for May 20 starting at 8:30 a.m. at White Farm, 144 Clinton St. in Concord. There’s “something for everyone,” according to the James R St. John Auction site.
All items are sold “as is.”
The Fine Print
- Terms: Payment in full day of sale by cash, check (accompanied by bank letter stating check will be acceptable for a certain dollar amount), Visa or MasterCard with a 3% convenience fee.
- Individuals purchasing motor vehicles must be present with positive identification for the vehicle document assignments.
- Commercial buyers must provide business stationery which reflects the business name & address under which the transfer documents will be assigned.
- No animals allowed except certified service dogs for those with disabilities. Subject to omissions, deletions, changes, and removal. All items sold “as is, where is – and with faults.” All sales are final. All Federal & State laws pertaining to the sale of firearms as of Saturday, May 20, 2017, will be strictly adhered to. All firearms will be subject to a 7-day hold period.
- Preview of Vehicles Only: Friday, May 19 from 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Other Items: Saturday, May 20 from 7:30 a.m.
- Registration: Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 3 p.m. & from 7 a.m. on Saturday.
- Hours of Removal: Day of sale from 12 noon until 5 p.m.; Sunday, May 21 from 8 a.m. until 12 noon; Monday, May 22 from 8 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Any items remaining after 2:30 p.m. on Monday,May 22 will revert to the State of NH.
Sampling of Items:
Firearms to include Browning 30-06 with scope, Browning Lightning 308 with scope, 7.62×39 cal. SKS with scope rifle, Ruger 11 22L pistol
HEAVY EQUIPMENT: John Deere loader, (2) John Deere graders Heavy dump trucks, bucket truck, refrigerated box truck
VEHICLES: Pick-ups, stake body trucks, SUV’s, vans, police cruisers, plus a great selection of other late-model cars Boats, motors & trailers, motorcycles, snowmobiles/trailers, FourTrax ATVs
EQUIPMENT: Salt/sander bodies, snowplows & more Lawn and garden equipment Knives, wrenches, drill bits, misc. hand & power tools Milling machine, electric 2-head compressor, portable truck scales Whelen light bars & power supplies, radar guns, mobile communication systems Misc. nuts, bolts, washers Lots of tires Offset duplicator, IBM Infoprint 290E printers Commercial kitchen equipment Video cameras, tripods & projectors, laboratory equipment, laptop computers, monitors, laptop bags Baseball equipment, rescue sled, snow shoes & poles Boxes of reflective sign material Mailing machines Chairs, desks, book cases, file cabinets Hospital beds Guitars & more
7 a.m. Bidder registration begins
7:30 a.m. Inspection of all inside items for registered bidders
8:20 a.m. Announcements, terms, and conditions inside of main barn
8:30 a.m. Inside auction begins in front barn with Lot #401
8:50 a.m. Announcements, terms, and conditions outside of barn
9 a.m. Vehicle auction begins outside with Lot #1 and will continue with State vehicles and Municipal vehicles and all other items in numbered sequence
11 a.m. Buyer settlement and check-out of inside items
12 p.m. Removal of purchased items begins