Roof fire at Hobby Lobby quickly extinguished

Print Friendly, PDF & Email
Hobby Lobby.

MANCHESTER, NH – Fire crews responded to a roof fire at Hobby Lobby, 1525 South Willow St., on Tuesday morning.

Companies were dispatched at about 6:15 a.m. to find a fire on the southeast corner of Hobby Lobby’s roof. The fire originated from the bathroom ventilation system of Hobby Lobby and spread to the roof. Firefighters opened up the area and the fire was quickly extinguished. The fire was contained to the area of origin.  

Damage was estimated at about $5,000.

Support Local News! Send Money!

About Carol Robidoux 5904 Articles
Longtime NH journalist and publisher of ManchesterInkLink.com. Loves R&B, German beer, and the Queen City!