MANCHESTER, NH – Aspecial meeting is scheduled for March 8 at 6 p.m. at City Hall, for a publichearing to receive comments on the proposed Fiscal Year 2018 municipal budget and the proposed Community Improvement Program for the Fiscal Year 2018 in accordance with the procedures established in RSA 44:10 and in satisfaction of any other local, state or federal law that may apply.
Each person when recognized shall come to the nearest microphone and state their name and address in a clear and loud voice for the record; that each person shall be given one opportunity to speak and comments shall be limited to three minutes to allow all participants the opportunity to speak; that residents and taxpayers shall be called upon first followed by all others; and once all present have been allowed to speak should there be a topic not discussed those wishing to speak a second time shall be provided the opportunity to do so.
- Resolution ‘Approving the Community Improvement Program for 2018, Raising and Appropriating Monies Therefore, and Authorizing Implementation of Said Program.
- Appropriating to the Parking Fund the sum of $5,857,891 from parking revenues for the Fiscal Year 2018.
- Appropriating the sum of $14,192,485 from Sewer User Rental Charges to the Environmental Protection Division for the Fiscal Year 2018.
- Appropriating to the Manchester Transit Authority the sum of $1,165,724 for the Fiscal Year 2018.
- Appropriating to the Manchester School District the sum of $165,007,505 for the Fiscal Year 2018.
- Appropriating all Incremental Meals and Rooms Tax Revenue Received by the City in the Fiscal Year 2018 and held in the Civic Center Fund, for the payment of the City’s Obligations in Said Fiscal Year under the Financing Agreement.
- Appropriating to the Manchester Airport Authority the sum of $45,286,500 from Special Airport Revenue Funds for the Fiscal Year 2018.
- Appropriating to the Manchester School Food and Nutrition Services Program the sum of $5,796,000 from School Food and Nutrition Services Revenues for the Fiscal Year 2018.
- Raising Monies and Making Appropriations of $147,979,223 for the Fiscal Year 2018.
- Appropriating to the Central Business Service District the sum of $258,000 from Central Business Service District Funds for the Fiscal Year 2018.
- Continuation of the Central Business Service District.