MANCHESTER, NH – If you’ve struggled with date night drama – like where to go for just the right atmosphere and ambiance – here’s some news.
Date Seat iOS app is currently an exclusive Boston perk, which is great for those of you who like to head south for date night, but according to app developers, New Hampshire is on the short list of expansion – Manchester and Portsmouth restaurants will be included as of June 1.
The start-up posted a six-month update on their blog this week. Here’s the lowdown:
- Expansion to three new cities by June 1, 2017 – Portsmouth, Manchester, and Newburyport, MA.
- Android platform launch by June 1, 2017.
- Partnership with OpenTable, allowing users to book restaurant reservations using the Date Seat app.
- 25 new restaurants added to the Boston market, including breweries around the suburbs. Adding Cambridge, MA, and surrounding suburbs throughout the Summer and into 2018.
- For the spring/summer the return of the “Outdoor Seating” category which will be replacing the “NFL Sundays” until next season. Also adding new categories such as “Tinder Dates,” and “Rooftop Decks.”
- Partnering with DateEats.com, a sarcastic and funny dating/dining guide for Boston, which will serve as a cross-promotional platform for both parties.
A link to Date Seat at the iOS store can be found here.