MANCHESTER, NH – Police are investigating an alleged late-night burglary involving sports memorabilia and 90 oxy pills.
Manchester Police arrived to an Orange Street apartment on Dec. 10, 2014 just before midnight to investigate a reported burglary in progress. Officers met with the 57-year old victim outside the apartment.
Once officers checked the apartment and gave the resident the OK to return, he realized that several sports memorabilia items had been taken from his home. He described the items as follows.
- Gray-and-blue New England Patriots helmet,
- White Derek Jeter edition hockey goalie mask;
- Collectors edition white Boston Red Sox jersey with gold outline on the lettering
- An autographed 8 x 10 David Ortiz photograph.
The victim estimated the approximate value of the stolen goods at more than $1,600. Additionally, he told police that approximately 90 10-mg oxycodone pills were taken as well. The street value for the prescription pills is approximately $900 dollars.
Anyone with information on this alleged crime can leave an anonymous tip for police via the Manchester CrimeLine, 603-647-4040 or post a web tip anonymously via this online form.
- Man allegedly robs Rite Aid of 9 bottles of oxy
- NH Top Cops: ‘We Can’t Arrest Our Way Out’ of oxy, heroin epidemic
- City man charged with allegedly stealing oxy Rx
- 9 charged in drug bust netting $90K in oxy, 4 guns, 3 cars, ammo
- Drug sweep nets 23 arrests, $14K in heroin: ‘These are the people driving crime in our neighborhoods’
- From a mother’s heart: How do we save a generation ravaged by opiate addiction?
- Rite-Aid offers $15K reward for info leading to arrest of robber
- Manchester Police investigate 2 robberies
- 4 charged in drug investigation involving $10K in drugs, handgun
- Police seek one-armed bandit with ‘Rocky the Squirrel’ hat; robber with rubber gloves
- Woman Shot during Beech Street drug raid
- Two Charged with Heroin Possession