MANCHESTER, NH — A Goffstown woman accused of killing her 72-year-old mother is under indictment on one count of first-degree murder and two counts of second-degree murder.
Jennifer Clow, 49, of 66 Rachael Circle, was among the 199 indictments handed up by a Hillsborough County Superior Court Northern District grand jury. She allegedly shot her mother, Sally Miller, in the head, killing her on June 4 in their Rachael Circle home.
The first-degree murder indictment accuses her of purposely causing her mother’s death, while the second-degree murder counts allege she recklessly or knowingly caused Miller’s death.
Matthew Hugle, 25, of 56 Ledgewood Drive, one of two men accused of raping three teenage girls, two aged 15 and one, 16, who in July walked away from a River Road drug treatment center in search of alcohol, was indicted on 11 additional felony counts. Six of the charges are for aggravated felonious sexual assault and five are felonious sexual assault charges. In two of the AFSA indictments it is alleged that the 15-year-old girl told him to “stop” but he didn’t. Another alleges he raped her when she was physically helpless to resist.
Others indicted include:
- Nathan Devine, 32, whose address is listed as the New Horizons homeless shelter, indicted for second-degree assault for seriously injuring “M.L.” on July 1 outside the homeless shelter. “M.L.” suffered a fractured jaw, a skull fracture and a brain bleed, according to the indictment.
- Khalid Dibi, 30, of 616 Union St., Apt. 1, indicted on charges of reckless conduct and receiving stolen property. On Aug. 19, Dibi walked into the Manchester Police Department, and aimed a loaded handgun to his chin, according to the indictments. Dibs allegedly was in possession of a .357 caliber Ruger Blackhawk revolver that was stolen from “L.M.”
- John Dowding, 23, of Wilbraham, Mass., indicted on a felonious sexual assault (AFSA) charge accusing him of having sexual intercoruse with S.G. on April 13 when she was physically helpless to resist.
- Dennis Fournier, 71, of 29 Sullivan St., Apt. 3, AFSA accusing him of placing J.M.’s mouth on his penis in a public restroom. This is a special felony that carries a prison term of 10 to 20 years on conviction.
- Charles Geer, 57, homeless, three counts of robbery alleging on July 28 at Z & J Market he pulled a knife from his waistband and pointed it at M.Z. and said, “give me the money” and that he also kicked M.Z. in the stomach.
- Levi Glum, 18, of 210 Notre Dame Ave., Apt. 1, two counts each of robbery and second-degree assault. On June 28, he allegedly pointed a handgun at M.J. and demanded his property saying, “I’m going to blow your brains out the back of the car.” He also is accused of hitting M.J. in the head with the barrel of a handgun.
- Joshua Heredia, 27, of 454 Kennard Road, Apt. A, two counts of riot accusing him of engaging in tumultuous and violent conduct on May 11, 2018, in an incident that injured two Manchester police officers.
- Anastase Kabura, 20, of 247 Central St., Apt. 1, indicted for reckless conduct accusing him of discharging a firearm on Aug. 9 inside Domino’s Pizza and also possessing crack cocaine on June 16.
- Gabriel Lima, 21, of 255 Green St., Apt. 1 first-degree assault accusing him of striking A.R. in the head and face with a metal bar causing A.R. to suffer lacerations.
- Jeremy Luna, 22 of 96 Mechanic St., Apt. 3, first-degree assault, criminal threatening and being a felon in possession of a dangerous weapon. On July 9, Luna allegedly used a machete to slash J.W. on the arm. He also is accused of swinging the machete at J.W. and saying, “Next time, it’s going to be your life.”
- Michael Martin, 62, of 8 Bismark St., Apt. 2, criminal mischief accusing him of discharging a firearm at 88 Bismark St., causing damage.
- Philip Perez, 50, of 733 Grove St., Apt. 21, first and second-degree assault and conduct after an accident. On July 18, he allegedly struck D.F. with a motor vehicle causing D.F. to sustain a broken nose. He is accused of then fleeing the scene of the accident.
- Alex Rizzo, 21, of 94 Fisherville Road, Apt. 16, Concord, criminal threatening. On Nov. 25, 2018, Rizzo allegedly held a machete-type knife to the throat of S.D.
- Jared Roussell, 36, 8 Derry St., Apt. C, criminal threatening. On May 27, Roussell allegedly pointed a firearm at E.D.
- Donald Seymour, 76, of 5 Wall St., Hillsboro, five counts of reckless conduct and two counts of criminal threatening. On June 17 in Hillsboro, Seymour allegedly pointed a loaded firearm at a group of people and directly at individuals, including a member of his household and also discharged a firearm in the direction of a group of people and at a family member.
- Rifat Syla, 28, 216 Valley West Way, No. 49, two counts of criminal threatening. On July 29, Syla allegedly threatened R.L., an intimate partner, saying he would cut her body into pieces and “no one can protect you.”
- Jonathan Taveras, 24, of 263 Silver St., Apt. 2, reckless conduct. On July 28, he allegedly shot multiple rounds from a firearm in an area where M.M. was walking placing her in danger of serious bodily injury.