MANCHESTER, NH — The annual Veterans’ Day Parade will be held on Monday November 11, 2019, at 10:30 a.m., on Elm Street.
The following road closures have been scheduled:
- Webster Street will be closed between Chestnut Street and River Road at 9:30 a.m. and remain closed until approximately 11:30 a.m.
- Elm Street will be closed between Webster and Salmon Street at 9:30 a.m. until approximately 11:30 a.m.
- Elm Street from Salmon to Central street will be closed while the parade is in progress from 10:15 a.m. until approximately 11:30 a.m.
- All streets accessing Elm Street from both the east and west will be detoured away from Elm Street for the duration of the parade.
- The Granite Street Bridge and the Queen City Bridge will remain open for traffic to circumvent the parade.