MANCHESTER, NH — Five New Hampshire companies have earned finalist spots in the 2015 NH High Tech Council’s Product of the Year Award, set for Nov. 12 at 5 p.m. at the Manchester Country Club in Bedford.
ARC Energy, Plexxi, Rapid Insight, Retrieve and B2W Software represent the top five entries in this year’s competition. Product of the Year celebrates innovative products developed in the past year and provides a platform for entrepreneurs and inventors to receive free advice, major product promotion, and podium time in front of hundreds of tech leaders at the finalist event, which coincides with the NH High Tech Council’s 10th anniversary.
The products are:
- ARC Energy’s CHES500 Furnace, the world’s largest automated production Sapphire furnace, capable of producing single-crystal Sapphire boules, which are the largest crack-free sapphire crystals in the world and are used in LED lighting and cell phone cover glass.
- B2W Software’s Maintain, an enterprise-class construction software for transportation, water, sewer, petroleum, power and telecommunications industries that minimizes unplanned equipment downtime and optimizes production.
- Plexxi’s Switch 2 Series, a disruptive networking solution that transforms decades-old legacy network architecture with today’s complex and dynamic networking needs.
- Rapid Insight’s Rapid Insight Analytic platform allows organizations to quickly build predictive models and analyze big data; and
- Retrieve Technologies develops SaaS platforms that enable businesses and individuals to communicate more effectively and transfer information more efficiently. Retrieve creates software solutions at the intersection of video communication and mobile distribution. Retrieve’s video-based mobile applications, called kApps, expand their user’s ability to share and interact with information.
Finalists will present their innovations to the live audience at the awards event and along the way receive advice, major product promotion and podium time in front of hundreds of entrepreneurs and tech leaders. First-place POY winner will also be featured in a display at the I-93 South Welcome Center in Hooksett.
As one of the major business events in New Hampshire, POY offers finalists and winners significant visibility through the judging process and product demonstrations, both at the event and in overall promotions.
Past award winners include Prosenex, Nanocomp Technologies, UltraVision, Insight Tech Gear, Holase Incorporated, Sky-Skan, Foss Manufacturing, Therma-HEXX, and Single Digits. Online registration to attend the POY event on November 12 is now open. Tickets are $50 for members, $75 for not-yet-members, and includes dinner and networking.
The Council would like to thank POY 2015’s major sponsors: Autodesk; BerryDunn; Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson;Cross Insurance; Dunn Rush & Co., Dyn; Eversource, FairPoint Communications; Hanover Insurance; TD Bank; NH Business Review, and Single Digits.
About the NH High Tech Council
The New Hampshire High Tech Council engages, connects, and supports member companies throughout New Hampshire. Since 1983, the Council has supported education, research, innovation, and economic development efforts that have helped New Hampshire become a national leader in entrepreneurship and business. For more information, or to learn about sponsorship opportunities, please visitnhhtc.org, email info@NHHTC.org or connect via Twitter, Facebook or Linkedin.