NASHUA, NH – The preliminary schedule is now available for the 2nd annual New Hampshire Fashion Week, to be held April 8 – 9 at the Radisson in Nashua.
New Hampshire Fashion Week will feature exclusive designer content from Jewelinga, Chances R Designs, Jarfette, Alternative Designs, Takeiya Perry Designs, Nellie Designs, Nina Designs, Maritha Designs, Vermont Fashion Arts Collective, Lularoe, and Wanda Wire Designs.
Saturday April 8
- VIP Party 6 – 7 p.m.: Meet-and-greet with models, designers and NH Brigade football players. High value Swag Bags for guests, wine or soda.
- 7 -10 p.m.: Designer showcases
- Intermission we have the new professional football team NH Brigades throwing out footballs and other promotional items as well as giving away free tickets
Sunday April 9
- 12- 4 p.m.: Student designers competing for a scholarship and other awards
- Several local performers
- Professional designers showcasing.
Performing: Shane’s Anti-bullying Team, World-Champion Irish Step Dancers, Vocalists Sierra Renitzer, and Trina C.
Guest speaker: David Bertolami, leading an effort to raise money for student scholarships on behalf of his daughter, lost to a rare disease.
Scholarship: NHFW is also proud to announce a student design/hair competition with scholarships awarded to the winners!
⇒Click here to reserve tickets via Eventbrite: $15 general admission; $50 VIP Party; $25 general admission for both days.
Produced by Fianca Multi Media, the show has secured sponsorship from global fashion industry staples Lord & Taylor and The Gap, and local support from Fancy Nancy Hair Salon, Almorinda Photography, and DJ Flex Diamonds.