Manchester Police Department’s Community Policing Division has announced the fall schedule for the 2014 Fall Senior Walks program. These walks allow seniors to exercise and experience the city up close and personal, with a Manchester police officer as your guide. Walks are held Monday mornings at 9 a.m. unless otherwise noted. The walks are approx. 2-3 miles and take about one hour to complete.
- September 8, 2014 Manchester River Walk – Meet at the Hilton Garden Inn Hotel parking lot, 101 S. Commercial St.
- September 15, 2014 Livingston Park – Meet in parking lot near the playground, Hooksett Road and Redcoat Lane.
- September 22, 2014 Manchester/Goffstown Rail Trail – Meet at the dead-end of Agnes Street from Biron Bridge
- September 29, 2014 Massabesic Lake Trail – Meet in the paved parking lot off Londonderry Turnpike just south of the Massabesic Traffic Circle
- October 6, 2014 Manchester Rail Trail – Meet on the north side of Shaw’s Plaza, 375 S. Willow St.
- October 14, 2014 (Tuesday) Massabesic Audubon Center, 26 Audubon Way, Auburn, NH. Meet in the parking lot across from the Audubon Center
- October 20, 2014 Stark Park – Meet in front of Brookside Church, Elm Street at Clark Street. Park on Elm Street or Clark Street.
- October 27, 2014 Manchester River Walk. Meet at the West Side Ice Arena at Electric Street.
Walks begin at 9 a.m. In case of inclement weather, contact Officer Mark Ampuja between 7:30 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. the day of the walk for cancellations at (603) 792-5431.