MANCHESTER, NH — Manchester innovator Measured Air Performance won the 13th annual Product of the Year for its SmartStackTM product at the NH Tech Alliance (formerly NH High Tech Alliance) award ceremony on October 10.
SmartStackTM is an energy saving technology for lab exhaust fans. Its active sensing system monitors lab exhaust air and indexes the exit velocity of the fans accordingly, to meet proper dilution criteria 24/7.
Other competitors were:
- B2W Software for its “ONE Platform” software for construction management.
- DoseOptics, LLC for its C-DoseTM camera system that images radiation therapy in real time, as an aid to preventing radiation errors.
- Pak Solutions for its scented e-commerce mailer.
- Waypoint Robotics, Inc. for its Vector robot designed for ease-of-use in small businesses.
The Product of the Year committee included:
- Lisa Briunooge-King, POY Chair, Cross Insurance
- Dee Cleary, Sunrise Labs
- Jill Sinsmore, Cirtronics
- Lyle Fulkerson, HPM Insurance
- David Lanzillo, Robbins Farley, LLC
- Bill O’Sullivan, Sheehan Phinney
- San Scanlon, Colliers International
The judges were:
- Mike Cote, Business and City Editor, The Union Leader
- Tim Dining, Jewell Instruments, LLC
- Margaret Donnelly, Margaret Donnelly Marketing
- Katie McQuaid, The Union Leader
- James Key Wallace, NH Business Finance Authority
The NH Tech Alliance, Inc. is a statewide technology association supporting companies at every stage of growth and development from startups to established leaders in the global economy. The Alliance is committed to nurturing a vibrant tech ecosystem by building partnerships, enhancing knowledge, and shaping public policy.