HOOKSETT, NH – For two years, residents of Southern New Hampshire have known where to go for great food, delicious craft beer, and non-stop entertainment. Originally Manchester’s first Food Truck Festival, Food Trucks for CASA is moving just across the Manchester-Hooksett line to Southern New Hampshire University for its 2019 iteration.
Food Trucks for CASA kicks off at 4 p.m. on Friday, May 31 at 5 p.m.
Below is the band line-up for the weekend:
- Shark Martin. An awesome party band, these guys will blow the doors off Food Trucks for CASA. Friday, May 31, 5-8 p.m.
- Bow Junction. Bluegrass and Americana to your Saturday afternoon… the perfect kickoff to a great day at SNHU. Saturday, June 1, 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Mica’s Groove Train. Who can argue with a band that’s dubbed “New England’s hottest R&B”? They boast a smooth jazz sound with funk edges. Saturday, June 1, 2-5 p.m.
- DC Blue. New England’s favorite groove-and-improv oriented blues band! Saturday, June 1, 5-8 p.m.
- Queen City Soul. Soulful vocals, exciting improvisations and most importantly deep groove combine in a fresh way! Sunday, June 2, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Over 15,000 attendees in two years have enjoyed cuisine from around the world, all made locally! Delicious handmade empanadas will be featured alongside award-winning cupcakes and other delicious food truck fare. The best ethnic food trucks in New England are combined with delicious beers and tasty desserts, complemented by family fun and entertainment. Vegetarian or vegan foodies will find several food trucks with a hearty selection of healthy choices. An updated list of food truck vendors is available at www.foodtrucksforcasa.com.
In addition to great food, the beer tent will feature a curated lineup of regional craft beers and cider.
Admission is $5 for adults and free for children younger than 12. A special pre-purchase package of one admission, two beer tickets (age verification required) and a T-shirt featuring the Food Trucks for CASA logo (a $40 value) is available for only $25 while quantities last. Tickets may be purchased at www.foodtrucksforcasa.com.
All profits from the weekend will be donated to Court Appointed Special Advocates (CASA) of New Hampshire. CASA-NH is a statewide nonprofit that recruits, trains and supports volunteers to advocate in court on behalf of abused and neglected children who have come to the attention of New Hampshire’s courts through no fault of their own. Learn more at www.casanh.org.
Southern New Hampshire University is at 2500 River Road, Manchester, and more information (including a parking map) is here. Festival hours are Friday May 31, from 4-8 p.m.; Saturday, June 1, from 11 a.m.-8 p.m.; and Sunday, June 2, from 11 a.m.-4
p.m. Parking is free. For more information and updates leading up to this event, visit www.foodtrucksforcasa.com and “Like” us on Facebook.