MANCHESTER, NH – Jarrett Cote, 31, formerly of Manchester, is being sought by the NH US Marshals Joint Fugitive Task Force, wanted on an outstanding parole warrant stemming from an original conviction and sentence for sales, possession, an manufacturing of drugs, specifically cocaine, heroin, and synthetics.
Cote’s last known address was Elm Street in Manchester. Officials believe he may still be in the central or southern part of New Hampshire, or northern Massachusetts, and that someone knows his whereabouts.
If you have information that might assist in his capture, call Manchester Police via CrimeLine at 603-624-4040, contact the U.S. Marshal’s service at 603-225-1632, or call 1-877-wanted-2, or you can e-mail a tip to email@example.com.
- US Marshals seek Tier III sex offender, last known address Manchester
- US Marshals warn of NH Jury duty scam
- Fugitive drug dealer arrested in Manchester by U.S. Marshals
- U.S. Marshals bump into ‘Fugitive of the Week’ at Nashua Library
- U.S. Marshals ‘Fugitive of the Week’ arrested by NYPD, wanted for Manchester shooting
- Woman recently featured as U.S. Marshal ‘fugitive’ arrested at Bedford motel
- Plot thickens, reward increased for Matthew Dion, wanted for murder of parents
- After a decade, fugitive captured; daughter, 18, still missing
- Reward doubled for capture of Manchester NH man wanted for murder of parents