Man faces felony charges for Aug. 26 stabbing at Beech Street residence

Sign Up For Our FREE Daily eNews!


MANCHESTER, NH – The collection of mug shots grows for Ousman Trawalley, 25, homeless, who was arrested Aug. 27, 2016, charged with first-degree assault in connection with an alleged stabbing incident on Aug. 26.

Police responded to 536 Beech Street, Apt. #10, at 1:30 a.m. for a reported altercation. Arriving officers located a victim suffering from a single stab wound which was inflicted during the altercation with a man identified by the victim as Trawalley.

Ousman Trawalley previous mug shots, from left: Oct. 1, 2015, Nov. 11, 2015, Jan. 6, 2016.
Ousman Trawalley previous mug shots, from left: Oct. 1, 2015, Nov. 11, 2015, Jan. 6, 2016.

Police say Trawalley was known to the victim. On August 27 at approximately 9:40 p.m., Officer Ryan Heile recognized Trawalley walking in the area of Enright Park. Trawalley, who was wanted for the assault, fled on foot when he saw the police officer, trying to evade police by running through several residential yards. Officer Heile gave chase, ultimately apprehending Trawalley and placing him under arrest.

Trawalley was scheduled to be arraigned on Aug. 29  in the 9th Circuit District Court in Manchester to answer to the charges of: first-degree assault (felony); felon in possession of a deadly weapon (felony); resisting arrest (two counts); and contempt of court.

This is at least the fourth time since October 2015 Trawalley has been in trouble with Manchester Police. In January 2016 he was accused of assaulting several police officers after they responded to a call for a man wielding a knife at people in the area of Hanover and Beech streets. Trawalley had an X-acto knife in his hand while police attempted to arrest him, and ended up allegedly kicking several officers in the process.

When Trawalley was arrested in October of 2015 as part of Operation Granite Hammer, he was charged with possession of crack cocaine. He was arrested again in November 2015 and charged with stealing someone’s iPhone after first asking for money, then helping himself to one of the guy’s earbuds, to listen in. He then allegedly ran off with the phone and tussled with arresting officers before he was taken into custody. At that time, his residence was listed as Virgina.


About this Author


Carol Robidoux

PublisherManchester Ink Link

Longtime NH journalist and publisher of Loves R&B, German beer, and the Queen City!