This week’s round-up of live entertainment in and around Manchester is brought to you by A. Robert Dionne of Ted Herbert Music School & Rentals. If you know of something brewing on the live music scene, send it to email@example.com for consideration.
THURSDAY, JUNE 24th
- Chuck A Duo / Murphy’s Manchester / 5:30 p.m.
- Jordan & Byron / Derryfield Manchester / 6-9:30 p.m.
- Bob Pratte / T-Bones Hudson / 6-8 p.m.
- Pete Peterson / Cheers Concord / 6-9 p.m.
- Dan Carter / Game Changer Londonderry / 8 p.m.
FRIDAY, JUNE 25th
- Dan Morgan / McIntyre Ski Area Manchester / 5:30-8:30 p.m.
- Dave Zangri / Cactus Jacks Manchester / 6-8 p.m.
- Trent Larrabee / To Share Brewing Company Manchester / 6:30 p.m.
- Mark Lapointe / Copper Door Bedford / 7-9 p.m.
- Boo Boo Groove / Area 23 Concord / 8 p.m.
- FatBunny / Bonfire Manchester / 8 p.m.
SATURDAY, JUNE 26th
- Ken Budka / Concord Craft Brewing / 4 p.m.
- Marc Apostolides / Big Kahunas Hooksett / 5-8 p.m.
- Paul Gormley / Homestead Merrimack / 5:30 p.m.
- Matt Luneau / Firefly Manchester / 6 p.m.
- Michael Spaulding / Saddle Up Saloon Kingston / 7 p.m.
- Little Kings / Pasta Loft Milford / 8 p.m.
SUNDAY, JUNE 27th
- Joey Clark / Molly’s Tavern New Boston / 1 p.m.
- Matt the Sax / Great North Aleworks Manchester / 1 p.m.
- Paul Nelson / To Share Brewing Company Manchester / 4 p.m.
- Rebecca Turmel / Murphy’s Bedford / 4pm
- The BARZ Band / Sea Shell Stage Hampton / 7 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
Always be sure to check a venue’s website or Facebook page for last-minute changes or COVID requirements.
The Rex Theatre
23 Amherst Street ~ www.rextheatre.org (603)668-5588
Friday Night Comedy at The Rex: Joe Yannetty – June 25 at 7:30 p.m.
- Like most native East Bostonians, Joe Yannetty is hilarious. He was raised in an inner-city Italian neighborhood which means that being funny is not only a survival skill, it is in his blood.
A Night of Classic Hits feat. Panorama – Tribute to the Cars – June 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- A Night of Classic ’70s and 80s Hits featuring Panorama – A Tribute to The Cars.
The Majestic Theatre
880 Page Street ~ www.majestictheatre.net (603)669-7469
Steel Magnolias – June 25 & 26 at 7 p.m. / June 27 at 2 p.m. / Final Weekend
- The action is set in Truvy’s beauty salon in Chinquapin, Louisiana, where all the ladies who are “anybody” come to have their hair done. The sudden realization of their mortality affects them all, but also draws on the underlying strength—and love—which give the play, and its characters, the special quality to make them truly touching, funny and marvelously amiable company in good times and bad.
Til Beth Do Us Part – July 16-25 / Limited In-Person tickets available
- In this side-splitting comic romp about marriage, career-driven Suzannah Hayden needs a lot more help on the home front than she’s getting from her husband, Gibby. Whether you’re married, single, rethinking your divorce or currently being controlled by someone up to no good, you’re sure to enjoy this family-friendly, laugh-out-loud comedy!
5th Annual Golf Tournament Fundraiser – August 19th / Candia Woods Golf Links
- Golfer registration and Sponsorship opportunities are now available.
The Palace Theatre
80 Hanover Street ~ www.palacetheatre.org (603)668-5588
Pippin – June 25 & 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Performed by the Palace Teen Company (student actors ages 12-18)
Children’s Summer Series Begins / Shows at 10am and 6:30pm / Tickets only $10
- Magician BJ Hickman / June 30-July 1
- Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs / July 6-8
- Peter Pan / July 13-15
Other Featured Events:
- Take the whole family to see creepycrawly creatures at the New England Reptile Expo on Sunday, June 27 from 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m. at the DoubleTree by Hilton Manchester Downtown.
- More than 180 vendor tables and more than 75 breeders with thousands of reptiles, amphibians, arachnids and more.
- Pre-purchased admission tickets are required.
- MUSIC – LaBelle Winery / www.labellewinery.com
- Dueling Pianos with The Flying Ivories / Thursday at June 24, 7:30 p.m.
- MUSIC – Tupelo Music Hall (Derry) / www.tupelomusichall.com
- We’ve got the genres covered this weekend with Blues, Pop, and Rock! Bluesman JAMES MONTGOMERY brings his harmonica and band for a Friday (6/25) blues show that will knock your socks off. (It will also knock your flip flops off in the event that you aren’t wearing socks). Legendary pop star TIFFANY (“I Think We’re Alone Now) is playing two shows on Saturday (6/26). If you’re just looking for something fun and quirky, we have MULLETT on Sunday (6/27) for an ’80s hairband tribute of your favorite ’80s rock bands including Van Halen, Def Leppard, Bon Jovi, and Poison!