The Coalition of NH Taxpayers invites candidates for all offices from all parties to join them on July 6th, 2019 from 12- 3 p.m. at the Young-Richardson American Legion Post #59 538 W Main St., in Hillsborough.
All candidates will be given the chance to speak.
The event will host a silent auction featuring New England sports memorabilia from teams such as the Patriots, Bruins, Celtics, Red Sox and more!
- Single tickets are $20 each, children 12 and under eat free.
- Get a Discount! Buy 10 tickets for $170.
- All groups are invited to display their materials on tables around the periphery, free. (We have the tables)
- Send table and speaker requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set-up time is 11:30 a.m. and NOT BEFORE!
- Take the PLEDGE (Executive Council, House, Senate, Gubernatorial Candidates)
- Presidential Candidate tables include 3 tickets
- Please enter by the main door only (on the RIGHT)
Keith Hanson, talk show host from radio station WNTK 99.7 will be Emceeing. Tickets are available at www.cnht.org
Coalition of New Hampshire Taxpayers is a Non-Partisan, Non-Profit Corporation that is funded only by small donors from all over the State of New Hampshire. We strive to keep taxes low, government small and honest, and to protect individual rights and freedoms. Read more here.