MANCHESTER, NH – January grand jury indictments have been released by Hillsborough County Superior Court North. They are uploaded here in two batches alphabetically, by last name of the accused.
An indictment provides a formal legal accusation against the accused to outline why that person should be charged with a particular crime. It is not an indication of guilt.
Indictments are part of the public record. Some of the details are graphic or may contain harsh language. A majority of these indictments involve drug activity and related crimes, but also range from theft to sexual assault.
- Dec. Indictments from Hillsborough County Superior Court
- November indictments include 93 pages for 72-year-old alleged child molester
- October indictments from Hillsborough County Superior Court
- September indictments from Hillsborough County Superior Court
- Two indicted in Christopher Gagnon stabbing death