Some days are busier than others, and July 31 is one of those days. Below you’ll find links to all kinds of happenings and events.
- Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce Lunch in Veterans Park – Meet every Thursday at noon to mix, mingle, munch over all things Manchester. Oh, by the way: It’s bring your own lunch.
- Immunization Clinic – Great opportunity to catch your kids up on immunizations needed to start school.
- Farmers Market – Every Thursday from 3-6 p.m. on Concord Street.
- Intown Manchester Presents the TD BANK Summer Concert Series – featuring bluegrass band Rock Spring. Opening at 7 p.m., headliner at 8 p.m.
- ‘Peter Pan‘ at the Palace Theatre – A mischievous rendition of a tale about a boy who can fly and never grows up. Show starts at: 6:30 p.m. Individual tickets are $8 each. A pack of ten (10) flex passes for $70 can be used for any of the shows and a subscription for one ticket to each of the fairy tale series is $42 for the seven shows.