The Granite YMCA annual wine tasting and auction benefit, a premier fundraising event in New Hampshire, will be held on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at the Radisson Hotel, 700 Elm St., in Manchester, NH.
This year’s theme is Grape Explorations, a passport to wines across the world. “Visit” seven countries, on display with colorful decorations, and volunteers dressed in costume.
Purchase your tickets online in advance for $50 or at the door for $60.
Place your bid on a range of exciting high value auction items. Winning bids make a difference by benefiting the youth and families in our communities! Silent auction items include:
- Four Walt Disney World one day hopper tickets
- A week trip to Sonoma, California (airfare included)
- Water repelling down a waterfall for two from Northern Mountaineering
- Lift tickets to New Hampshire mountains
- 2015 family seasons pass to New Hampshire state parks
- Pressure washing for your house thanks to EKC Painting and Pressure Washing
- Restaurant gift certificates
- Florist gift certificates