MANCHESTER, NH – September Grand Jury indictments from Hillsborough County Superior Court North have been released, and include the usual suspects, so to speak – theft, assault, check fraud, domestic violence, sexual assault, and drug-related crimes.
An indictment provides a formal legal accusation against the accused to outline why that person should be charged with a particular crime. It is not an indication of guilt.
Indictments are part of the public record. Some of the details are graphic or may contain harsh language. A majority of these indictments involve drug activity and related crimes, but also range from theft to sexual assault.
You can read all 264 pages below, in two installments, arranged alphabetically, including eight indictments charging Matthew Dion with first- and second-degree murder, arson and possession of child pornography. Dion, arrested in June of 2015 after months on the run, is accused of murdering his parents and setting their home on fire.
- Charges against Matthew Dion upgraded to first-degree murder
- CAPTURED: Accused murder suspect Matthew Dion arrested in Florida
- Plot thickens, reward increased for Matthew Dion, wanted for murder of parents
- Murder suspect Dion was ‘hiding in plain sight’ in Florida
- Man charged with murdering parents returns to NH, arraignment set for June 12
- FBI: Manchester fugitive wanted for murder of parents may be in Georgia
- Wider net cast for city man now among ’15 Most Wanted’ in the U.S. for murdering parents
- Wanted Manchester murder suspect on the loose in Georgia, frequents Dunkin’ Donuts
- Reward doubled for capture of Manchester NH man wanted for murder of parents
Also, there are 17 indictments against John Dalton charged in numerous crimes, including several alleged smash-and-grab thefts from cars parked downtown.
- Man caught rifling through Michael Kors clutch, accused of smash and grab from parked SUV
- Man arrested in connection with downtown car theft
→Click here to win BIG as we celebrate our one-millionth page view on Manchester Ink Link.
You’re one click away! Sign up for our free eNewsletter and never miss another thing