MANCHESTER, NH– The Manchester Police Community Affairs Division announces the 2023 Fall Senior Walks. These walks allow seniors to exercise, socialize and experience Manchester with Manchester police officers. Walks are held Monday mornings at 9 a.m. unless otherwise noted. The walks are approx. 2-3 miles and take about one hour to complete.
September 18, 2023 Rockingham Rec TrailRescheduled
- Due to the rain this will be rescheduled for Wednesday Sept. 20 at 9 a.m. The walk will start at 271 Mammoth Rd, Old CVS. Please park along the building and around the back and in the drive-through as the owner does not want the parking spots for Marjam taken. I hope to see everyone soon.
- September 25, 2023 Weston Tower
- Meet at the parking lot near the baseball field across from Trinity High School
- October 2, 2023 Manchester River Walk – West
- Meet at the rear of the West Side Ice Arena @ Electric St.
- October 11, 2023 Livingston Park
- Meet in parking lot near the playground, Hooksett Rd. @ Redcoat Ln.
- October 16, 2023 Manchester/Goffstown Rail Trail
- Meet at the front of the West Side Ice Arena @ Electric St
- October 23, 2023 Rock Rimmon
- Meet behind Northwest Elementary School on Youville St, in the parking lot next to the baseball fields
- October 30, 2023 Livingston Park
- Meet in parking lot near the playground, Hooksett Rd. @ Redcoat Ln
- November 6, 2023 Massabesic Lake Trail
- Meet in the paved parking lot off Londonderry Turnpike Just south of the Massabesic Traffic Circle
- November 13, 2023 Manchester Cedar Swamp Preserve
- Directions: Countryside Boulevard is off of Hackett Hill Rd in Manchester. The trailhead is about half a mile up on the left. There is adequate parking in the parking lot or along the street.