MANCHESTER, NH – On Sunday, March 19, police officers and firefighters from across the region will face off in the 10th annual CHaD Battle of the Badges Hockey Championship, presented by AutoFair, at the SNHU Arena in Manchester.
This Good v. Good rivalry pits community heroes against each other in a fun, highly-competitive affair to raise money for the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth-Hitchcock (CHaD). This year’s game marks ten years of CHaD hockey, celebrating the great moments on the ice as well as the $1.7 million raised by players, fans, and community sponsors.
If you haven’t purchased your tickets yet you can do so beginning at 10 a.m. at the box office on game day Sunday. Tickets are $10, and kids five and under get in free! [If you ordered your tickets after March 12 they will be available at Will Call beginning at 10 a.m.]
To maximize your game day experience, please note the following info.
- The box office will open at the arena at 10 a.m. on game day.
- Doors open at 1:30 on game day. The pre-game ceremonies will begin at 2:40 p.m., so arrive early for team introductions and the ceremonial puck drop! Game time is at 3 p.m
- All tickets are general admission. If you want to sit with fellow Police or Fire fans, the map on the left can tell you where to go. Check it out to pick your favorite seat ahead of time.
- Please note walk-thru metal detectors will be used at all entrances of the SNHU Arena. No weapons of any kind will be permitted into the arena. Patrons should plan to arrive earlier than normal, bringing minimal belongings with them, to allow for this enhanced security process.
- T-shirts, sweatshirts, and CHaD Hockey novelties on sale on game day. Each merchandise table will accept cash, checks or credit cards.
- 50/50 and prize raffle tickets available on game day.