The Windy.com interactive graphic above allows you to zoom in and out, fast-forward to see the futurecast, and check on various weather patterns here in NH and around the country. Select from menu in the top right corner.
High pressure slowly builds to our south today, but a shift to more southwest flow will allow temperatures climb into the 80s today and tomorrow. A cold front crosses New Hampshire tomorrow with a chance for showers and thunderstorms.
Weather Outlook June 18 – June 22
Weather Patterns We’re Watching
Beach Weather Update
- Weather Outlook: Sunny
- UV Index: Very high.
- Thunderstorm Potential: None.
- Temperature: In the mid-70s.
- Winds: SW 5-10 mph.
- Surf Height: Around 2 feet.
- Water Temperature: 60 degrees.
- Rip Current Risk: Low.
- Tides: Hampton Beach Low 0.2 feet (MLLW) 12:10 PM.