MANCHESTER, NH – If you are tech-curious and interested in the Internet of Things, consider grabbing your free seat at TechToberFest at Dyn, the center of the universe when it comes to the future of New Hampshire’s tech culture.
This one-day event is designed to inspire, educate and connect businesses and organizations focused on using the Internet to its fullest competitive advantage, while boosting and transforming your online presence.
Dyn’s free TechToberFest event will host a roster of some of the brightest minds in technology on October 1 from 8:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. to discuss trends including cloud load balancing, cyber security, net neutrality, Internet performance and global outages.
If those things don’t all resonate with you, it’s time to tune in and turn up your tech receptors.
“The Internet has become the driving force behind commerce, communication and content,” says Jeremy Hitchcock, Dyn CEO. “Conversations that impact the performance and the governance of the Internet are important to all of us. We wanted to bring those conversations to our guests so we can all play an active role in shaping the future of the Internet. I am thrilled by the line up we have secured.”
Who Should Attend TechToberFest?
- System / Network Admins charged with ensuring the best performance and continuous availability of your company’s web properties who are managing multiple systems, multiple solutions, and multiple vendors.
- IT Operations, Infrastructure, and Technology Managers, Directors, and VPs who are responsible for the performance, availability, and security of your company’s overall online infrastructure and you define success as “everything working as it should.”
- C-Level & Company Founders, those for whom “scale” and “bottom line” are watchwords, who measure success by driving down costs while ramping up revenue.
Who will be headling?
Steve Case, co-founder of AOL, CEO of Revolution, is one of America’s best-known and most accomplished entrepreneurs and philanthropists, and a pioneer in making the Internet part of everyday life. Steve co-founded America Online (AOL) in 1985. It was the first internet company to go public and among the best performing stocks of the 1990s. As Chairman and CEO of Revolution, a Washington, D.C.-based investment firm, Steve partners with visionary entrepreneurs across the U.S. His “Rise of the Rest” initiative is an effort to showcase – and invest in – entrepreneurs in emerging startup ecosystems including Manchester, NH on October 1.
David Belson, author of Akamai’s State of the Internet Report, is Akamai‘s Senior Director of Industry & Data Intelligence, responsible for strategic competitive intelligence and analysis. He is well known within the cloud industry as a resource cited by media outlets around the globe.
Doug Madory, dubbed by the Washington Post as “…the man who can see the Internet,” is the Director of Internet Analysis at Dyn, where he works on Internet infrastructure analysis projects. Doug has been profiled in both the Washington Post and Business Insider, and his analysis is instrumental in breaking news stories.
Other speakers include:
- Michael Farrell, Cybersecurity Editor at the Christian Science Monitor
- Kathleen Moriarty, IETF Security Area Director and Global Lead Security Architect at EMC
- Professor Sean Smith, Research Director of Dartmouth College’s Institute for Security, Technology, and Society
- Dr. Chase Cunningham, Cyber Threat Intelligence Lead at Firehost
- Tim Fernholz, reporter at Quartz
- Andrew Sullivan, Dyn Fellow and Chair of the Internet Architecture Board
Dyn is a cloud-based Internet Performance company. Dyn helps companies monitor, control, and optimize online infrastructure for an exceptional end-user experience. Through a world-class network and unrivaled, objective intelligence into Internet conditions, Dyn ensures traffic gets delivered faster, safer, and more reliably than ever, and is the leading Internet Performance provider to the most visited web properties in the world, as measured by the Alexa 500. Dyn delivers more brand loyalty, customer satisfaction, and increased sales from startups to Global 2000 companies and businesses in between. Dyn is Internet Performance. Delivered. Visit dyn.com for more info on how Dyn delivers.
You’re one click away! Sign up for our free eNewsletter and never miss another thing