MANCHESTER, NH — New Hampshire Campaign for a Family Friendly Economy will hold a NH Primary Family Fun Day at the YWCA, 72 Concord St., Manchester on Feb. 6 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Come out and meet other families from the community while enjoying activities with your kids. The event is meant to help families learn more about some of the key issues of this year’s Presidential election, and which candidates are supported by the organization for their “family friendly” policies.
Events and free activities include:
- A Family Photo Booth, sponsored by the NH Campaign for a Family Friendly Economy
- Decorate your own ONEsie with MomsRising — Your ONEsie will travel the state carrying your message about what issues are important to you and your family!
- “Walk in My Shoes” Footprints with the SEIU Fight for $15 Child Care
- Coloring Pages on Voting with Every Child Matters
- A Video Podium where you and your kids can tell candidates what matters to you in the 2016 election
- Lunch including hot dogs, popcorn, water, and juice boxes