- This event has passed.
The NH Beer Club
March 20 @ 9:30 pm - March 21 @ 12:00 am
New Hampshire Magazine is teaming up with New England's Tap House Grille of Hooksett to bring you a series of beer events featuring local NH breweries.
Starting Monday, May 16 (and then held on the third Monday of each month) you can meet that evening’s featured brewer, sample the beer (some of which will either be special brews or exclusive to the Beer Club) and enjoy tasty bites made with the specific beer pairings in mind.
The Beer Club gatherings are by reservation only. Tickets are $30 per person and include beer samples and food pairings. Tickets can be purchased at nhbeerclub.com.
Purchase a full year of Beer Club event tickets for $240, a discount of $120. Annual membership will give folks a membership card that will grant them access to all Beer Club events in addition to $1 off their first pint for each visit to the Tap House.
Beer Club events are from 6:30-9 p.m. with the brewer talk and sampling beginning at 7 p.m.
Each event will spotlight one local New Hampshire brewery. The inaugural Beer Club evening on Monday, May 16 will feature Able Ebenezer Brewing Company of Merrimack.
We'll add more breweries to the mix as they confirm. Here's who has signed up so far:
- May 16, 2016: Able Ebenezer of Merrimack, NH. Ticket proceeds to benefit CASA of New Hampshire.
- June 20, 2016: Great North Aleworks of Manchester, NH
- July 18, 2016: Smuttynose Brewing Company of Hampton, NH
- August 15, 2016: 603 Brewery of Londonderry, NH
- September 19, 2016: Kelsen Brewing Company of Derry, NH
- October 17, 2016: Henniker Brewing Company of Henniker, NH
- November 21, 2016: Tuckerman Brewing Co. of Conway, NH
- December 19, 2016: Woodstock Inn Station & Brewery of Woodstock, NH
- January 16, 2017: Moat Mountain of North Conway, NH
- March 20, 2017: Great Rhythm Brewing Company of Portsmouth, NH
- April 17, 2017: Stoneface Brewing Company of Newingston, NH
- May 15, 2017: Lithermans Limited Brewing Co. of Concord, NH
1292 Hooksett Rd.