BRISTOL, NH – Disney is one of the best known and admired brands in the world and have always hired the most talented team of creatives. Peter Jude Ricciardi was part of their staff for 15 years as a writer, executive producer, creative and brand strategist. At the Inspiring Women in Business Conference on October 2, 2017, he will share how small businesses can have BIG creative and great ideas are never limited by budget. He will also discuss and explore strategies and tactics, plus he will reveal some marketing and advertising secrets that big agencies and media outlets do not want you to know.
Women Inspiring Women is the host of this day-long event and for 10 years has been committed to providing the women of New England with the best speakers sharing timely information and resources, as well as networking opportunities. The event is taking place at the Grappone Conference Center, 70 Constitution Avenue, Concord, NH beginning with a continental breakfast at 8 a.m.and sessions concluding at 4:30 p.m. For more details and to register, go to http://WomenInspiring.com.
Other presentations throughout the day include:
- How to Stop Being a Victim of Your Own Brilliance and Ignite Success with Charlene DeCesare of Charlene Ignites – She will help attendees get out of their head, fuel momentum and conquer their goals.
- Attract, Convert, Close & Delight – Get Results with Inbound Marketing with Melissa Albano-Davis of Grapevine Marketing – Inbound marketing takes the entire concept of promoting your business to prospective clients and flips it inside out – rather than reaching out to the masses, the focus is to draw the best-fit clients toward you. By the time you get to the point of a sales conversation, prospects have already acknowledged they have a problem you can solve and are open to pursuing those solutions with you.
- Email Newsletters That Work with Michael Katz of Blue Penguin Development – Email newsletters are a marketing home run. They demonstrate both your knowledge and your personality; they promote trust and visibility; they fuel your social media activities; they have (nearly) zero variable cost. Michael Katz reviews the essentials of email newsletters, using real-world examples to demonstrate their best use.
- Authentic Client Connection: How to Build Rapport and Increase Sales with Sherry Dutra of Dutra Associates – Attendees will experience the 4 levels of engagement, explore how to read the behavioral style of clients and identify your own, select strategies to adapt your style to create a better client connection and identify the first step to begin shifting your interactions.
- Business Insights and Inspirations with Leslie Sturgeon of Women Inspiring Women – Leslie will share tales from the trenches from her 28 years of business ownership and inspire you to start the business you always wanted and help to reignite entrepreneurial passion in seasoned business owners. Operations, customer service, marketing, leadership, management and productivity are just a few of the topics to be discussed.
- Business Roundtable Discussion facilitated by Leslie Sturgeon of Women Inspiring Women – Tap into the wisdom, experience and skill of the group by asking your burning business questions or getting cool ideas to grow your business. This facilitated, open discussion is a perfect way to end the day by harnessing the power of others and being reminded that we are all on this entrepreneurial journey together!
A continental breakfast, refreshments and full lunch are included with registration. Additionally, many partners and sponsors will be on hand to showcase products and services that every business owner needs. For more information go to http://WomenInspiring.com.