CONCORD, NH – New Hampshire Republicans will host U.S. Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos at its annual “Spring to Victory” fundraising dinner May 14 at Atkinson Country Club at 6:30 p.m. DeVos’s visit is aimed at helping New Hampshire Republicans raise needed resources and energize the GOP base for the 2018 elections.
“We are committed in New Hampshire to expanding educational liberty and school choice, and we know that the people of New Hampshire are eager to hear from her,” said New Hampshire Republican State Committee Chair Jeanie Forrester.
DeVos has been involved in education policy for nearly three decades as an advocate for children and a voice for parents. She is especially passionate about reforms that expand access to a quality education among underprivileged children.
DeVos’s interest in education was sparked at an early age by her mother, a public school teacher. It grew when she sent her own children to school and was confronted with the reality that not every child in America is granted an equal opportunity to receive a great education. DeVos saw firsthand the work leaders in her hometown were doing to increase educational opportunities for students and choices for parents, and she has been involved in the fight to provide better educational options across the nation ever since.
New Hampshire Republicans are organizing and activating the base in preparation of the 2018 election cycle, says Forrester, who is committed to “Making New Hampshire RED Again” by re-electing Gov. Sununu and the party’s Senate and House majorities, and winning back both congressional seats.
“Mrs. DeVos’s visit helps to ensure we will have the resources to share our message of increased prosperity and opportunity for every family,” Forrester continued.
Tickets are available for the event by clicking here. $100 early-bird tickets are going fast.
- $500 VIP Reception ticket, includes private meet-and-greet with DeVos and photo op
- $500 Friends of NH GOP, includes two tickets and sponsor listing
- $1,000 Congressional Sponsor, includes four tickets and name listed as a sponsor, 1/4 page ad in the program.
- $2,500 Senatorial Sponsor, includes two VIP reception tickets, two round table tickets, preferred seating, full-page program ad.
- $5,000 Gubernatorial Sponsor, includes all Senatorial level benefits plus a table for 10 to dinner, and logo/name on the stage banners.
- $10,000 Presidential Sponsor, includes Gubernatorial level benefits plus a a speaking opportunity, and front row seating.