MANCHESTER, NH – E. coli levels at Crystal Lake remain too high for safe swimming and will remain closed, according to the city Health Department.
Elevated levels of the bacteria were detected earlier this week. Retests on Aug. 15 and 17 remain too high for safe swimming. Another test will be taken Aug. 18.
E. coli has been a chronic problem at the lake this season.
- Crystal Lake remains closed following E. coli testing
- Health officials close Crystal Lake for third time this season for E. coli
- Crystal Lake reopens after retest for E. coli
- Crystal Lake closed (again) for E. Coli
- All swim: Crystal Lake reopens after retesting for E.coli
- No swimming at Crystal Lake public beach due to elevated E.coli