MANCHESTER, NH – For this week, I’ve got my mind on my turkey and my turkey on my mind – but that doesn’t mean I’m not also thinking about Christmas, which is weeks away.
You will soon be searching for essential information, like when is Manchester’s Christmas Parade (I actually know this one: Dec. 6) and what kind of family fun can be had in Manchester and beyond during the holidays, especially on a budget?
I’ve learned that the best way to gather lots of good, local information is to put it out there and tap the collective genius of my brilliant readers.
So that’s what I’m doing, Crowdsourcing Christmas.
Here’s what I’m looking for. You can add your responses in the comments form below. Just enter your name and email (not for publication – just incase I have questions) or email me directly at email@example.com:
- Public holiday-centered events (craft sales, Breakfast with Santa, free or inexpensive family fun events, etc.) including those happening in Manchester or anywhere in NH.
- Volunteer opportunities (serving meals, wrapping gifts, caroling, etc.)
- How the public can help (food, gift or toy drives for local causes, etc.)
- The one Christmas tradition you always keep
- Your Best holiday cookie or treat recipe
- Your favorite Christmas movie
- Your favorite Christmas song
- Any other information you’d like to share
I’ll start aggregating your information and post it here as a standing item at the top of our home page, updated daily, until we all cross the Christmas finish line.