
MANCHESTER, NH — Roberto Carlos Raymundo, 24, was arrested early Tuesday, charged with felonious sexual assault of a woman, 21, with whom he was acquainted, according to police.
On Nov. 12 police responded to the area of Kennard and Mammoth roads around 2:10 a.m. Nov. 12 for a report of a sexual assault. The victim, a 21-year-old woman, had called police and told them she had been assaulted and was in a bathroom but didn’t know exactly where she was. She told police she couldn’t leave the bathroom because she was handicapped and her two prosthetic legs were in another room.
The woman was able to give a description of the man she believed had assaulted her as well and the first name of Carlos. Police tried to find the woman but initially were unsuccessful. Police did, however, make contact with a man meeting the description she had given. He was identified as Raymundo.
Raymundo was uncooperative, according to police, and attempted to leave. Police were able to restrain him and place him in handcuffs. Police also were eventually able to locate the victim and provide her with medical treatment. Through their investigation police learned the two parties were known to each other.
Raymundo was charged with aggravated felonious sexual assault and resisting arrest. He was released on $10,000 personal recognizance bail and will be arraigned on November 21, 2019, in Hillsborough County Superior Court.
