MANCHESTER, NH – New students attending Manchester schools for the 2017-18 school year can register in advance of the first day of school (Sept. 5) during either of two scheduled registration days.
- Wednesday, Aug. 9 at Beech Street Elementary School, 333 Beech St., 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 2 -4 p.m.
- Thursday, Aug. 10, Gossler Park Elementary School, 145 Parkside Ave., 9 a.m to 1 p.m. and 3-6 p.m.
The registration is open to all students attending any school in Manchester, no appointment necessary. Students must be 5 years old by September 30 in order to register for kindergarten. However, the following MUST be provided at the time of registration:
- One document providing proof of age, such as a birth certificate, passport, signed affidavit or other government-issued document
- Two proofs of residence, such as a utility bill or rental agreement
- Your child’s immunization and last physical exam records
- Your child’s last report card (for middle or high school students only).
Also, forms required to be filled out for registration may be printed from the www.mansd.org and completed in advance. Bring them with you at time of registration. Click here to find the form and to learn more, including information about immunizations.