MANCHESTER, NH – An afternoon and evening of fun is on tap as Great North Aleworks celebrates four years in the beer biz on Aug. 24 from 3-9 p.m. Expect new beer releases, gourmet food from the New Hampshire Food Bank food truck, games, music, and great company! No tickets are required, just show up ready to party!
The first 50 people to arrive get a complimentary birthday bash event poster!
NH Food Bank food truck menu will include
- Homemade pub chips topped with onions, tomatoes, pork belly and green onions, drizzled with beer cheese
- Halifax Donairs, a staple from the Great North…shaved rare cooked roast beef in a pita bread with onions, tomatoes and a classic sweet and creamy garlic sauce
- Shrimp Scampi Taco featuring tender shrimp, LOTS of garlic, angel hair pasta, a little Moose Juice and parm
- Chili Mac…our way, a generous portion of creamy mac and cheese topped with Chef Jayson’s Famous Smoked Meat Chili with brisket and pork butt, topped with crispy fried onions
- RVP (Robust Vanilla Porter)
- SUPREME Brownies…just ridiculous…a perfect beer brownie garnished with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and an RVP glaze
Great North Aleworks is located at 1050 Holt Ave., Unit 14, in Manchester. Join the Facebook event page here, invite your friends, and show up.