MANCHESTER, NH — In advance of the Feb. 1 Iowa caucus supporters of Bernie Sanders are asking fellow supporters around the country to “make one united stand” before the polling begins with a series of #MarchForBernie rallies.
Those feeling the Bern here can grab their campaign signs and fall in at Sanders’ Manchester HQ, 345 Cilley Road, to start the march. in a unified effort to spread the Sanders message of a political revolution. This event is billed as an “all ages” peaceful assembly to “reflect Bernie and his campaign.”
Parking is available in the neighborhoods surrounding the building once the lot fills up. Staff will provide signs, but feel free to bring your own. The march will file down to South Willow Street and head toward the mall.
Goals of the event:
– Show nationwide support for #BernieSanders
– Alert as many eligible voters as possible about the upcoming primary elections.
– Get as many new voters registered as Democrats.
– Inform and educate neighbors about the #BernieSanders movement and campaign.
– Get people feeling the Bern!
You’re one click away! Sign up for our free eNewsletter and never miss another thing.