MANCHESTER, NH – Five New Hampshire companies have been named as finalists in the 2018 New Hampshire Tech Council’s (Council) Product of the Year (POY) Award competition:
- B2W Software The ONE Platform from B2W Software is a construction management solution that includes B2W Schedule, B2W Estimate, B2W Track, B2W Maintain and B2W Inform. The ONE Platform is a single operational database which eliminated the errors, lag time, redundant data entry and synching that may be found when using multiple solutions. B2W is a Portsmouth-based company that focuses on helping heavy construction companies optimize performance by connecting workflow, people and data in real-time.
- DoseOptics, LLC C-Dose™ is the world’s first camera system to image radiation therapy as it happens on the patient, giving the clinical team unprecedented information to verify that the treatment was delivered as intended. C-Dose™ is a product of DoseOptics, LLC is a Lebanon-based company with a mission of improving the safety and accuracy of radiation therapy.
- Measured Air Performance The SmartStack™ by Measured Air Performance monitors the cleanliness of lab exhaust air and indexes the associated high plume fans accordingly, resulting in energy savings for companies. The Manchester-based company is dedicated to helping laboratory companies save energy.
- Pak Solutions Pak Solutions’ Scented e-Commerce Mailer is a plastic mailer used to ship e-commerce products to the consumer. The bags contain a fragrance that is only released when the bag is opened and the amount of scent can be adjusted to the client’s specifications and goals. The Lancaster company is a flexible packaging manufacturer specializing in innovative designs and solutions.
- Waypoint Robotics, Inc. The Vector from Waypoint Robotics, Inc. is an easy-to-use industrial strength, autonomous mobile robot that can go from crate to autonomous navigation in less than 15 minutes. Waypoint Robotics is a Merrimack-based company that develops, manufactures, markets and sells easy-to-use, fully autonomous, industrial strength mobile robots.
They were selected by a panel of judges and will compete for 2018 Product of the Year honors on October 10 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m. at the Manchester Country Club, 180 South River Road, Bedford. Buy tickets here.
The event will include tabletop demonstrations; a live, seven-minute pitch; and a real time selection of this year’s top product with audience involvement. POY celebrates innovative products developed within the past year and provides a platform for entrepreneurs and inventors to receive free advice, major product promotion and podium time in front of hundreds of tech leaders and audience members who will then help choose the winner in real time.
“We never cease to be impressed by the diversity of the companies that apply to Product of the Year,” said Lisa King, chair of the POY Committee and member of the Council’s board of directors. “New Hampshire continues to prove itself as an environment that supports innovation and helps companies flourish. Entrepreneurship is at the heart of the New Hampshire spirit and all of this year’s applicants demonstrate this dedication to innovation and perseverance.”
As one of the major business events in New Hampshire, POY offers finalists and winners significant visibility through the judging process and product demonstrations, both at the event and in overall promotion. The first-place winner will be featured in a display at the Manchester-Boston Regional Airport in Manchester.
Past award winners include iCAD, Inc., Wilcox Industries, Plexxi, Inc., Prosenex, Nanocomp Technologies, UltraVision, Insight Tech Gear, Holase Incorporated, Sky-Skan, Foss Manufacturing, Therma-HEXX and Single Digits, Inc.
Tickets to the 2018 POY event can be found here. Tickets are $50 for members, $75 for not-yet-members, $25 for students and includes refreshments and networking.
Major sponsors of the 2018 POY Award event are Consolidated Communications, Oracle + Dyn, Newforma, Cook, Little, Rosenblatt & Manson, Autodesk, BerryDunn, Cirtronics, Cross Insurance, Eversource, Hanover Insurance, People’s United Bank, Sheehan Phinney, Single Digits, Inc., TD Bank, Bellwether Community Credit Union, Colliers International and Dunn Rush & Co.
About the New Hampshire High Tech Council
The New Hampshire High Tech Council engages, connects and supports member companies throughout New Hampshire. Since 1983, the Council has supported education, research, innovation and economic development efforts that have helped New Hampshire become a national leader in entrepreneurship and business. For more information, or to learn about sponsorship opportunities, please visit nhhtc.org, email info@NHHTC.org or connect via Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn